Location: Witbank, LP, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below.
- To support with the day to day running and maintenance of portfolios by providing a central office-bound contact point for client service queries/ requests, administration assistance and adding value to clients through the identification of cross-selling opportunities, monitoring all loan facilities in the portfolio on a daily basis against set parameters/ conditions.
- At least 5 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential
- Diploma in Commerce or Banking
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or Commerce
- The features, benefits and value propositions of respective company product/service offerings.
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks and financial requirements pertaining to the business market
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Client relationship management and service principles.
- Competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics would be advantageous.
- Capitec/Business Bank systems and processes
- Communications Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
Leave a Reply