Assistant Director Supply Chain Management Vacancy At The Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency
Reference Number : refs/015784
Directorate : Finance
Number of Posts : 1
Package : R393 711.00 per annum
Enquiries : Ms. Albertina Tshisikule Contact Number: 011 290 6606/00
- A relevant tertiary qualification at NQF level 7 as recognized by SAQA in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing, Logistics/Public Administration, Finance or Assets Management.
- Three (3) years’ experience at supervisory level in Supply Chain Management.
Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Treasury Regulation 16, Supply Chain Management Framework, Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, Preferential Procurement Regulations 2017, National Treasury’s Code of Conduct for Supply Chain Management Practitioners, Public Sector Risk Management Framework, State Information Technology Act, Public Service Act, Public Service Regulations, Framework for Strategic Planning and Annual Performance Plans, Legislative prescripts, policies and procedures, Finance and budget management, Project Management, General Management.
Leadership, Negotiating, Facilitation, Computer literate in MS WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL, OUTLOOK and SAP systems, Presentation, Innovative, Analytical, Verbal, and written communication, Problem solving and Conflict resolution.
Networking and building relationships, planning and organising, problem solving and decision-making, concern for others, creative thinking, customer service orientation, diversity citizenship, organisational communication effectiveness, , self-management, team membership, technical proficiency.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the GIFA’s SCM strategy, policies and procedures, operational plan and budget.
- Communicate and provide staff with training on the GIFA’s SCM strategy, policies, procedures, and protocols drawing insight to areas of improvements.
- Provide contract management and tender administration support services. Deliver consistent SCM demand and acquisition processes, and address associated procurement needs.
- Support and drive the effective and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual supply chain management reports as per compliance, management, risk mitigation and governance requirements.
- Deliver appropriate people, governance, risk and compliance management practices- while ensuring that all aspects of work reflect a focus on sound ethics, good governance, risk mitigation and government requirements.
To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered. Applications must be submitted on a new signed Z83 form obtainable from any public service department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
A recently updated comprehensive CV should accompany the Z83 form, together with the contact details of three contactable references, that is, name and contact number(s), email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted by HRM to submit certified documents and must be available for interviews at a date and time determined by the Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency. Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks, that is, criminal record, citizen verification, credit record checks, qualification and employment verification.
Confirmation of final appointment will be subject to a positive security clearance. All non-South African citizens must attach a certified proof of permanent residence in South Africa. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Applications received after the closing date and those applications that do not comply with the requirements of the post will be disqualified.
Employer : Gauteng Infrastructure Financing Agency
Location : Sandton (Johannesburg)
Closing Date : 16-01-2023