GCRA bursary application status: After You have successfully Applied for the GCRA bursary, your application is undergoing the review process for approval, once your application has been reviewed you will be able to know your GCRA applications status.
After the completion of the GCRA bursary application process, one might be wondering how he/she can check the bursary status. Here is how you can Track Your GCRA application status. Read on to know how your bursary status is.
How to check GCRA bursary application status
Step by step guide on how to check your bursary application status
- Visit the GCRA official website: https://www.nsfas.org.za/
- Navigate to the top right corner of your browser and click on the GCRA bursary portal login
- Enter your username (email address) and password and click on submit/Login
- Upon successful login, you will be able to access your application details and GCRA bursary status
GCRA Bursary Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
What is the normal update period on the approval of the bursary by GCRA?
- Give it three to four weeks. The application goes through various internal processes, but outcomes should be communicated within three to four weeks.
What if my application was declined, can I appeal?
- Yes, please send your appeal to: email@example.com