MUT Accept Offer: MUT offer acceptance – How to accept offer at MUT
If you are on this page it means that your application for admission at MUT has been accepted and you have been offered an admission, So Congratulations on receiving an admission offer at MUT.
In case you are on this page and you didn’t check your application status yet and you don’t know how to check it, Kindly check it here>> MUT admission status.
Once you already know your application status and you have been successfully admitted at MUT for the current academic year, then you will be required to Accept the MUT admission offer.
The Mangosuthu University of Technology sends Offers of Admission by mail to qualified applicants. Your Offer of Admission letter includes a brochure with instructions on how to accept your offer. You must accept your admission offer before or by the deadline stated in your offer letter or you may lose your seat in the program. You may only accept one offer of admission at one college.
In order to confirm your intention to attend the Mangosuthu University of Technology, and to become eligible to register in courses, you will need to accept your offer.
How to accept offer at MUT – MUT application status accept offer
To accept your MUT offer of admission, log in to MUT Online application tool and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted in your offer. For more details on how to confirm or accept admission offer at MUT read on below:
How do I accept an offer at MUT? – How to I accept admission offer at MUT- MUT Accept Offer
- If your application for admission in the current academic year is successful, MUT will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied and will also indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space.
- You must accept or decline MUT’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, MUT will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- You will only be permitted to register for the qualification for which you have accepted the offer.
- If you accept MUT’s offer, you must register for the period for which you were granted admission.
- If you do not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply during the next application period.
- You can track the progress of your application by going to www.cao.ac.za and enter your CAO number, or sending an email to [email protected] or call 031 268 4444.
- Once the offer is received follow the instructions to accept the offer.
To accept MUT Accept Offer Mangosuthu University of Technology ‘s offer an applicant should pay R500 acceptance offer. If they do not accept the admission offer within the stipulated period, the firm offer is given to next applicant. Prospective students should note that they will forfeit their offers if they do not register on the set date, and also do not inform the head of the department that they won’t make the date. Departments are under pressure to take appropriate decisions as spaces are limited.
In case you are experiencing inconveniences regarding accepting the Admission offer it is advised to directly contact the university for further assistance: Find MUT Contact details here
Note: Your Admission offer may be sent directly to your email that was used during the application so make sure to regularly check your mailbox, once Received follow the given instructions to accept the MUT admission offer.