Port Elizabeth TVET College student portal is commonly known as the Port Elizabeth College login page. Students can provide a username and password to access the Port Elizabeth TVET College programs and other learning-related materials.
A student may use a PE TVET College student portal to access online course materials that are hosted on the school’s servers, such as articles, lectures, and videos. Port Elizabeth College Students portals may be used to provide information about the school, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
How to access Port Elizabeth TVET College student Portal
Candidates who have got admission to Port Elizabeth TVET College will be provided login details and passwords to access their student accounts. Now, after you have your login credentials, you have to follow these steps to log into your Port Elizabeth College Student Portal.
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to the PE TVET College Student Portal Login page via the official link: Moodle – Online Learning Platform
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access Port Elizabeth College Student Portal Login, see the Troubleshooting options below.
Port Elizabeth College Students Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the Port Elizabeth College ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.