Regional Key Account Manager Vacancy At Festive
This processing facility is located in Olifantsfontein (Gauteng). It has its own breeding and hatching operation and processing capacity of approximately 2.4 million broilers per week making use of a large number of contract growers to rear birds for slaughter. Various well-known brands such as Festive, Goldi and SupaStar are marketed and distributed into the wholesale and retail sectors. Products are supplied to the QSR industry most notably, Spur, Hungry Lion, KFC, Nando’s and the Famous Brands group (Wimpy, Steers). Meadow Feeds’ operations, situated in Randfontein and Delmas, supply feed to this integrated broiler operation. The Festive expansion project was commissioned in June 2020, creating 248 additional jobs. The total expansion capital project will amount to approximately R880 million.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Astral’s overall performance across retail outlets.
- The success of this position is highly reliant on the ability to manage various sales and merchandising teams.
- The Key Accounts Manager will work to clear objectives as determined by the management team.
- Responsible for a team of Representatives and Telesales and Evaluate employees’ performance.
- Create environment for team work, delegate duties as appropriate.
- Customer management and relationship development with Regional and Divisional managers.
- Manage point of purchase objectives.
- Weekly market feedback and Weekly / monthly report generation.
- Setting and monitoring of sales force targets.
- Manage returns according to company policy.
- Manage third parties market coverage and sales and merchandise service frequencies.
- Chair internal and third parties’ sales meetings.
- Identify product growth opportunities within area.
- Directs truck utilization, pallet management and Trade show involvement.
- Co-ordinate consumer complaints.
- Implementing and maintaining 20 keys.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a relevant Degree or Diploma with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, assertiveness and a high degree of self-motivation are key requirements.
- The successful candidates must manage and co-ordinate and motivate the sales team.
- Strong administrative skills and Computer literacy with MS Office.
- Excellent leadership skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to meet deadlines.