Senior Strategy Analyst Vacancy
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Requisition Number and Closing Date
Closing Date – 18 November 2022
To oversee and action on the creation and compilation of management and strategic reports that are aligned to strategic intent; through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis; and recommending insights that enable sound business decisions through others; as per Nedbank’s business strategy.
- Produce targeted reports/presentations that summarise findings and recommendations in order to inform senior management decision-making by managing the data collection and analysis process within timelines.
- Solve customer needs and drive the strategy for the business by providing insight and managing data analysis and interpretation on strategic issues and business related challenges faced by Nedbank.
- Deliver key insights in supporting strategic decision-making by responding timeously and professionally to a variety of adhoc business requests that have an impact across the division and organization.
- Research and analyse queries by consulting with different stakeholders across Nedbank to deliver timeous and accurate resolutions.
- Identify various stakeholder requirements and collaborate across divisions in order to achieve common purpose.
- Create, maintain and coordinate the team effectiveness and disciplines through collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations by identifying the needs, delivering and maintaining client service standards throughout the process until finalisation.
- Minimize risk and enhance customer satisfaction by developing embedded reporting processes and ensuring they are aligned with Nedbank standards.
- Obtain Nedbank goals and objectives and deliver within the budget by driving processes to continuously improve internal customer satisfaction within the organization.
- Report and present effectively the key findings in an appropriate way to the audience for them to execute decisions according to regulations and legislation.
- Improve customer delivery / experience by encouraging a proactive environment of quality analytics and strategic insights.
- Oversee the delivery of reporting solutions by monitoring, examining and making recommendations for improvements.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements, ensuring a clear vision, agreeing on goals and objectives, providing regular feedback on performance, recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps by discussing these performance gaps and agree on appropriate action to be taken.
- Motivate staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business by creating environment of teamwork through engaging with staff (sharing information) and encouraging participation in decision making processes.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Contribute to team effectiveness by following the recruitment process when recruiting talent.
- Maintain a capable high performing team and ensure an environment for optimal performance is created by identifying talent pool through conducting career conversations, utilising the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes (e.g.rotation).
- Ensure self and staff understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by leading by example and re-enforcing values during meetings.
- Manage the on boarding process of new employees by ensuring execution of preparations according to the on-boarding check-list.
- Participate in the development and implement action plans to address issues raised in culture surveys to improve results.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Master in Business Adminstration
Minimum Experience Level
- 3- 5 years experience in analytical and strategic environment
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Change management
- Client service management
- Consumer behaviour
- Diversity management
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Operations planning
- Principles of project management
- Strategic planning
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Partnerships
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Guiding Team Success
- Building partnerships
- Planning and Organizing
Leave a Reply