Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Result 2023 – The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University has released the exam result online at the official website. Students can check Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Results from this page.
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University conducts examinations in both semester and yearly format. Odd Semester Examinations are generally held in the month of January and February whereas Even semesters are held in the month of November.
How to Check Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Exam Results 2023?
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University releases the semester results for the odd and even semesters, a few days after the commencement of the examination. So, students who appeared for the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University semester examination can now view their respective results, and information regarding grades, and marks obtained in both theoretical and practical marks. The results are now available through the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Students portal and the SMU official website.
To Check the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Results, Students are recommended to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University’s Official Website.
- Check for the SMU Exam results updates on the latest news section
- Click on the “SMU Exams Results” Link and you will be redirected to a new page, from there you will be able to access all the semester results in pdf format, please Download and Save the Result for your records.
- The SMU results are also published on the SMU Students portal, then to check the results students can just login into their student portal accounts, and get instant access to the results.
- To check the results, the candidates can also use this direct link – Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Results.
Access to SMU examination results
Students can access their results in two ways:
1. Student online (iEnabler) by following the link and steps below:
a) Enter your student number and your online (iEnabler) pin code.
If pin code forgotten, please click on forgot pin and it shall automatically be sent to your active email.
b) Click on student enquiry
c) Click on examination results
2. SMS line 34763
Type: SMU student number R
Please note: The results have been checked and verified. However, in the event of an error being detected after the release, the University reserves the right to effect the correction.
Leave a Reply