Trainee Call Centre Agent Vacancy in ZA
Role Description / Key Performance Areas
Marketing Old Mutual products to new and existing clients telephonically, in line with the client’s needs and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
As a financial services professional, you will be accountable for maintaining superior service delivery to your customers, through effective personal time and task management.
What do we need from you?
- Matric/Grade 12
- 6-12 months outbound call centre sales/retails sales experience
- Previous financial services experience desirable
- Clear credit and criminal records
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- A clear criminal and credit check
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented
- Target and Results Driven
- Remaining resilient despite setbacks
- Ability to influence others
- Driven by financial reward
- Good time management skills
What we can do for you!
Assist you in reaching your career goals and dreams by helping you grow, develop and build on your future aspirations through quality training and support to reach your potential. We lead with our values, which is at the heart of the great things we do. We champion our customers and employees. We are passionate about diversity and inclusion for mutually positive futures throughout our business clusters – Old Mutual Finance, Retail Mass Market, Old Mutual Invest and Personal Finance. The Group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Old Mutual South Africa and the specific business unit in question.
- Customer Service Orientation, Good time management skills, Influence, Microsoft Office, Personability, Sales Results, Target Achievement, Written Verbal Communication
- High School (Grade 12)
- 31 January 2023
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.
Leave a Reply