University of Cape Town VulaUCT is the University of Cape Town’s online collaboration and learning system. “Vula” means “open” and refers to the many possibilities provided by Vula, as well as its Open-Source origins. It is used to support UCT courses, promote networking for other UCT-related groups and societies. Registered student, can access vula by just logging into the system using his/her network username and password. Vula can be used to create new sites which can be used to store data, communicate with other Vula users and collaborate with peers.
University of Cape Town UCT Vula is commonly known as my uct vula where students can provide a username and password to gain access to the University of Cape Town programs and other learning-related materials. Sometimes UCT Vula also refers to the entire student-facing part of a learning management system (LMS) – UCT VULA E-learning.
You can use Vula to:
- Create a course website which includes administrative, assessment, communication and resource sharing features.
- Develop a research site for academics or students with shared interests.
- Create a project or task related site that provides a central place for collecting and reflecting data, so you and your fellow students can collaborate.
Vula is a CILT (Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching) initiative and is not managed by ICTS. You can get support by emailing [email protected] or calling (021) 650 5500 on weekdays from 09:00 – 17:00.
How to register on the University of Cape Town UCT Vula – Vula UCT login
Candidates who have got admission to the University of Cape Town need to log into the UCT Vula. If you have got admission to the university, here are the steps that you need to follow to create your student account and to enter the profile.
- Step – 1 – Visit the Official site of University of Cape Town UCT Vula by clicking on the link. https://www.vula.uct.ac.za/portal/site/!gateway/page/!gateway-100
- Step – 2 – On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts. You can click on this link for New Registration.
- Step – 3 – A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details that are your email address, your name, contact number, and your gender.
- Step – 4 – Click on the option of Save.
How to access University of Cape Town UCT vula site
As soon as you save the details, you will receive an email with your login details and password. Now, after you have created your login profile, you have to follow these steps to log into your UCT Vula SITE.
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to UCT Vula Login page via the official link below. https://adfs.uct.ac.za/adfs/ls/
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access CUT Vula Login then see Troubleshooting options here.
UCT VULA Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow this link to reset your password.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the UCT ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.