The Waterberg TVET College Online Application window for admission into various programmes is now open. If you are an aspirant seeking admission to various courses and programmes at Waterberg College you must apply for admission Via the Waterberg College online application portal. – Waterberg TVET College application, Waterberg TVET College apply online, apply online at Waterberg TVET College, Apply For admission at Waterberg TVET College
Waterberg TVET College Online Application 2023
Waterberg TVET College Application for admission for 2022 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The College.
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to Waterberg College, all online applications for admission must be submitted during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to attach all the required Application Documents.
Before applying for admission at The Waterberg College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification as every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to enter.
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the Waterberg College offered courses and programs
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The Waterberg College corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepare Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at Waterberg College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
How to Apply for admission at Waterberg College – Apply online at Waterberg College for 2023/2024
Waterberg College online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for admission at the Waterberg TVET College;
- Visit the Waterberg College website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission
- Waterberg College Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Waterberg College Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information.
- Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Waterberg College students starting a new qualification).
- Submit your completed application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
The following are the steps you need to follow before applying for any course
Go to courses offered and choose one or two courses you would like to study
Get your latest academic results
Get your ID Copy / Study permit and passport copy if you are not a South African Citizen
Get a copy of your proof of residence
Get your next of kin ID Copy
If disabled, get your medical Certificate proving your disability
All your documents must be certified (Certified documents should not be older than 3 months)
Please note that, you can choose to send an application without supporting documents but you should upload the supporting documents on or before closing date of applications to avoid being automatically disqualified.
Kindly scan the documents as individual pdf files (in black and white) or visit your nearest Waterberg TVET College site to scan them for you
Please note that all applicants will be required to write a placement test, administered by the college, in order for your application to be valid.
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The Waterberg TVET College, In case your application for admission to study through the Waterberg College is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the Waterberg TVET College online application system so that you can check if your application has been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track the Waterberg College application status Check this link >> Waterberg College status application – Waterberg College tracking status
Leave a Reply