Waterberg TVET College is a public further education and training institution which has been established according to the FET Act no 98 of 1998.
The College is registered with the Limpopo Department of Education in terms of the Provincial Regulations for Registration of Institution
- EMIS number is 991102502
The College is deemed accredited by UMALUSI, the quality assurance body responsible for general and further education and training institution, with regards to quality assurance of programmes.
Waterberg TVET College Mission
To Provide quality training in market responsive skills through:
- Sound feasible policies, processes and procedures
- Expanded access to vocational education and technical skills training
- Coordinated programmes and qualification mix
- Adequate sustainable and appropriate ICT and physical infrastructure
- Establishment and management of sustainable partnerships
- Continuous provision of quality human resource through recruitment, training and development
- Increasing capability to conduct research