The Western TVET College Online Application window for admission into various programmes is now open. If you are an aspirant seeking admission to various courses and programmes at Western College – Westcol you must apply for admission Via the Western College – Westcol online application portal. – Western TVET College application, Western TVET College apply online, apply online at Western TVET College, Apply For admission at Western TVET College.
Western TVET College Online Application 2023
Western TVET College Application for admission for 2023 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The College.
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to Western College – Westcol, all online applications for admission must be submitted during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to attach all the required Application Documents.
Before applying for admission at The Western College – Westcol;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification as every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to enter.
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about Western College – Westcol offered courses and programs
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The Western College – Westcol corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepare Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at Western College – Westcol for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
How to Apply for admission at Western College – Westcol – Apply online at Western College – Westcol for 2023/2024
Western College – Westcol online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for admission at the Western TVET College;
- Visit the Western College – Westcol website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission
- Western College – Westcol Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Western College – Westcol Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information.
- Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Western College – Westcol students starting a new qualification).
- Submit your completed application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
This is an APPLICATION PROCESS
No walk-in applications available!
- Submit documentation – you will receive notifications via email about your progress.
- Please read the minimum requirements before you apply.
- Westcol reserves the right to discontinue a programme based on insufficient student numbers or to move it to another campus.
- You need an active e-mail account as we will be communicating with you through emails.
- You must continuously check your email to ensure that you do not miss any communication.
- All documents to be submitted should be originallycertified copies and the certification should not be older than 6 months.
- Please make sure that you scan the documents in PDF format:
- Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results/Latest school report/DHET certificate
- ID document
- Proof of residence
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The Western TVET College, In case your application for admission to study through the Western College – Westcol is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the Western TVET College online application system so that you can check if your application has been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track the Western College – Westcol application status Check this link >> Western College – Westcol status application – Western College – Westcol tracking status