Nursing fees at Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School: Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School has released the 2022 fee structure along with an official admission brochure. With the help of the Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School fees 2022, candidates can know what amount of fee they will need to pay at the time of admission.
Knowing the Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School 2022 fee is very important for candidates who are applying for admission to Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School. Students can check Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School fee structure 2022 from this article for different college programs. The Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School fee structure for different programs in different categories of candidates for the Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School Admission for the current academic year.
The Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School course fees 2022 can be found separately for different colleges, programmes, and their respective categories. Candidates should know that the Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School 2022 fee structure for different programmes is different depending on the category’s candidates belong to.
Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School Fees structure 2022 – Why should you check the fee?
While candidates may apply for Nursing courses at Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School or plan to do it, it may happen at a later stage that the candidates might not be aware of the fee structure for the respective college and thus may not be able to arrange it before the deadline for the fee submission. Some of the candidates may want to apply for loans, thus candidates must arrange the admission fee/annual fee within the prescribed dates for its submission. Once the candidates become familiar with the fee structure of Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School colleges, they can plan their admission accordingly.
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Financial Aid and Funding for nursing students:
Funding is provided to the following private nursing students:-
- EC Department of Health;
- Health and Welfare SETA for Learnerships; and
- Employees from both public and private sector (Study leavers) to provide own funding for studies
Course Structure: The College provides the following fulltime Programmes:
Post Basic Diplomas: One Year: R212
- Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care (PHC),
- Child Nursing Science,
- Orthopaedic Nursing,
- Ophthalmic Nursing,
- Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science (Centralised and Decentralised (DPAM),
- Critical Care Nursing,
- Operating Theatre Nursing
- Community Nursing Science,
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
Check the Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School courses fee, as per different programmes through the links below.