Segment Support Manager Vacancy At Discovery Health in ZA
Business Unit: Discovery Health
Discovery Health has defined as one of its key objectives — the growth of the business and its earningfromom non-scheme business. This objective necessitates the development of new innovative health and wellness products that add value to employers, employees and individual members. This strategic thrust will enable richer integration of Discovery Health as a key strategic partner in the comprehensive management of the health and wellness of its clients. Leveraging Discovery’s unique IP and shared value model, Discovery Health will drive to grow in new markets and be a leader, offering superior and innovative products and achieving the greatest market share. Employee Health Solutions is an area that houses Discovery Health’s new market businesses, including:
- Healthy Company
- Prepaid for corporates
- Gap Cover
- Healthcare fund
And any other solutions that may be developed in future to add value to employers and their employees
The Segment Support Manager will support the Managing Executive within the New Markets Division, Employee Health Solutions portfolio by:
- Taking ownership of projects that support the realisation of segment strategies;
- Enable and operationalise strategic initiatives of the New Markets division with segment nuances.
- Provide support to ensure the acquisition of new business and activities that support new business development
Key Outputs may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of a Customer Value Management (CVM) strategy and leverage key insights and advanced analytics
- Develop base management strategy and implementation of activities across the segment and sub-segments for customer revenue enhancement, base retention and churn control.
- Performance of custom behaviour or analysis ancreationte, execute and monitor strategic interventions/campaigns for retention, churn across-sell
- Regularly track and manage churn process, understand trends and dynamics
- Provide ongoing strategy and intervention reporting, analysis, and insights
- Monitor interventions, such as campaign performance, on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving targets
- Gather, review and organize segment customer data and profiles into segments.
- Grow the value of the in-life revenue and loyalty of the customer base.
- Lead in the design, implementation and execution of segment-targeted strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Monitor and ensure all strategies deployed, interventions and campaigns developed by are reliably executed in systems and other custometouchpointsts
- Detailed research and analysis to provide substance to the ideas and direction of the employer executive team;
- Project ownership and or project management of strategic initiatives;
- Management of business reporting and compliance for the business to internal and external stakeholders;
- Input into operational design and process efficiencies;
- Preparation of proposals for strategic partnerships, new business and new products for both external and internal distribution;
- Support product design and guide and influence e design of processes to enable e delivery
- Collaborating with teams such as R&D, marketing, sales and corporate relationship management to ensure that the strategy and set standards are achieved.
Role Specific Attributes
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and research skills in segment insights;
- Creative thinking and the ability to operationalise innovation;
- An ability to deal with complex issues as well as migrate between detail and high-level requirements;
- Drive and commitment to exceed expectations.
- Reliability and dependability — can be counted on;
- Ability to influence and negotiate with impact across divisions and teams at all levels, and with external parties;
- A thorough understanding of business dynamics and strategic challenges;
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills for executive-level internal and external delivery;
- Commitment to excellence and;
- An ability to deal with ambiguity and continuous change.
- A minimum of 7 years in Customer Value Management (CVM) and at least the last 2 years in a leadership role.
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years of s Health Care and Insurance business experience with clear leadership responsibility for key business objectives
- Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, campaign management and customer lifecycle management.
- Extensive experience in the management of the Corporate or Employer client segment advantageous (design and penetration of employer solutions)
- Extensive business and/or technical experience with a proven track record of innovation, delivery, and performance
Technical Skills or Knowledge
- Insights into the corporate/employer segment and solution
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate compelling business cases
- Expertise in Customer Value Management (CVM) strategy anleveragingge key insights and advanced analytic
- A completed business-related tertiary qualification
Leave a Reply