Admin Officer Vacancy: Law Enforcement and Compliance At The Department of Economic Development – Gauteng
Reference Number: REFS/016380
Directorate: Liquor Affairs
Number of Posts: 1
Package: R 269 214.00 per annum excluding benefits
Enquiries: Ms Lebohang Molefe/Mr Sphiwe Nhlapho/Lwandile Phaledi -011 355 8526/8060/8540
- NQF level 6/7 in Public Administration / Management or equivalent qualification as recognised by SAQA,1-2 years experience in Administration.
- Must have Communication (verbal and written) skills, Minute taking, Coordination skills, Document management, Interpersonal skills, Knowledge of relevant law enforcement and compliance legislative framework and financial management skills.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support, Keep record and report on all non-compliance and/ or compliance notices issued by the Directorate.
- Keep record and report on all complaints received, allocated, investigated, and finalised by the Directorate.
- Keep record and report on all non-compliance cases referred to Secretariat/ Board hearings/ prosecutions.
- Communicate with license holders/ liquor traders with whom law enforcement and compliance inspections must be done.
- Arrange meetings and workshops for law enforcement and compliance inspections.
- Schedule appointments with license holders/ liquor traders. Compile minutes for the Directorate meetings.
- Follow up on meetings’ resolutions for the unit and compile action lists.
- Draft and/ or provide inputs to presentations.
- Provide coordination and administration support on unit projects.
- Develop and maintain a Document Management System.
- Coordinate and manage the document management system.
- Update the database of all non-compliances, complaints, investigations and prosecutions.
- Record keeping for law enforcement and compliance inspections documents electronically and manually Provide support to the Directorate on the following customer service.
- Information/ responses to compliance hotline calls. Compliance activities, complaints handling/ investigations.
- Responses to specific questions from the General Public and management concerning compliance policies, issues, and other general regulatory compliance topics.
- Identification of unique compliance risks and inputs into the development of risk mitigation plans. Oversight on privacy and security matters.
- Oversight on Compliance Associates/ Strategic Partners.
Online applications only
Employer: Department of Economic Development
Location: Johannesburg Umnotho house
Closing Date: 09-03-2023