UCT Oracle PeopleSoft is the Student Administration System, based on the Oracle/PeopleSoft “Campus Solutions” product, and the Financial and Human Resources Systems, based on the SAP software, as well as specialized systems for functions such as lecture timetabling, student housing, business intelligence, and the UCT Mobile app.
How to register on the University of Cape Town PeopleSoft Portal
Candidates who have been admitted to the UCT must be able to log into the system. If you have been admitted to the university, here are the steps you need to follow to create your account and enter the profile.
University of Cape Town Registration Step-by-step Guide
- Visit the University of Cape Town UCT Oracle PeopleSoft login website Via: https://studentsonline.uct.ac.za/psp/students/
- On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts.
- A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details as per university requirements.
- Fill in the password of your choice for the account which will be useful for login purposes.
- Click on the option of Save and that’s it you are now registered.
How To Access UCT Oracle PeopleSoft
- To sign in to your PeopleSoft account, you first need to go to the homepage and select “Login”.
- Access the University of Cape Town UCT Oracle PeopleSoft Via: https://studentsonline.uct.ac.za/psp/students/
It is important to note that each student can only have one account, and it is not possible to use someone else’s account.
If you have created an account but cannot remember your password, you can click “Forgot Password” to reset it.
If you still can’t get into your account, contact the ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you as soon as possible.