Lecturer – Commerce Education – (Alice campus) Vacancy
- Doctoral or Masters in Education degree with specialisation in Accounting/ Economics / Business Studies
- A professional teaching qualification
- A minimum of three years’ experience teaching Accounting/ Economics / Business Studies
- Research and publication record in the field of Accounting/ Economics / Business Studies
- Evidence of the ability to provide academic leadership
- To teach Accounting, Economics, Business Studies methods and any Education Studies Modules to undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Carry out research for publication
- To engage in community outreach and collaborative activities
- To participate in training and assessing student teachers for and during school-based work integrated learning
Closing Date: 28 November 2022
To apply: Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
- Visit the Website ufh.ac.za/jobs for a more comprehensive advert and to apply online. Applications must clearly indicate the name of the post and the Campus applied for on the SUBJECT LINE.
- Submit the motivation and resume as well as supporting documents namely; ID/passport, certificates and proof of remuneration and three work-related referees, on the application website.
- Note that for all re-advertised positions this advert supersedes the one advertised previously owing to modifications made. Candidates who have previously applied are requested to re-apply.
- No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
- Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
- Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only.
Queries can be directed to Ms A. Sonjica firstname.lastname@example.org and 043 704 7190
The University reserves the right NOT to make a permanent appointment at this stage.
University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile.
Leave a Reply