NMU student information system-Nelson Mandela university student information system is a system that enables NMU students to access their records online (NMU student information access system). NMU Student Information System is essential in a digital-first education environment. As referenced above, it centralizes all school-related student records, announcements, information, and resources. Students can keep up with assignments, course material, grades, and announcements from the same place, so it also enables students to take care of all school-related needs from a single location, which means students have fewer accounts to manage. This ultimately benefits campus-wide cybersecurity because it minimizes the opportunities for a malicious actor to intercept a student’s login credentials.
NMU Student Information System
Carefully follow the steps below so that you can be able to access the Nelson Mandela university student information system which is also known as the NMU student information access system
- Go to: https://www.mandela.ac.za/student/
- Then you will be instructed to enter your student number, student PIN and date of birth in the fields
- Click the Continue button to access your NMU student record.
- Please make sure that you enter the full year for your birthday
Nelson Mandela University Student portal
How to access the NMU student portal off-campus
- Go to: https://students.mandela.ac.za
- Username: mandela\s123456789
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you. Your password will expire after 60 Days. Please change it when it expires.
How to access the NMU SharePoint sites off-campus
- Log into the student portal as above and select your module from the My Modules tab.
How to access eduroam WiFi
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you.
- If you have problems, try this.
Nelson Mandela university Writing Centre