Location: Bellville, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
This advert is purposed at attracting talent for future dated opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
- To provide customised specialist support to relevant business unit/department in full adherence to agreed SLAs and policy and procedure framework.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant technical business/banking support working experience
- Capitec Bank experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology – Technical Support or Data Analysis
- Technical root cause analysis methods and processes
- Business support systems – role specific
- Banking environment (FICA, NCA etc.) – role specific
- Specialist technical know-how – role specific
- Technical understanding of cash devices – role specific
- Data management
- Diagnostic techniques
- Working knowledge of Capitec Bank’s integrated banking systems, structure and infrastructure
- Liaising with 3rd party providers – role specific
- Communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Reporting Skills
- Consultation skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have access to transport (personal/public)
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
Leave a Reply