Team Leader: Acquisition At Capitec Bank Ltd
Location: Sandton, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To lead the Inbound- or Outbound Sales team within the Relationship Suite and establish a proactive sales and service culture that will grow the client base and achieve financial sales and service objectives.
- To be responsible for day-to-day activity management, resource planning and people management for the relevant team.
- Banking experience of at least 3 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.
- At least 2 years Sales Contact Centre experience.
- 2 years supervisory / leadership experience.
- Experience in taking leadership with successful marketing and sales campaigns.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications.
- Sales management experience is essential.
- 3+ years Banking experience
- 1+ years Business Banking experience.
- 2+ years Sales Contact Centre experience.
- 2+ years supervisory / leadership experience.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in any of the following environments would be an added advantage: Inbound/Outbound Contact Centre and Capitec Business Bank Products and Procedures
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Business Management or Finance
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Finance
- Sales Campaign principles and practices to manage and optimise retention and growth within the Suite.
- Business Banking knowledge.
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics.
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities.
- Legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships etc.) in the commercial market and the legislative restrictions and requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Features, benefits and value propositions of the respective company product/service offerings.
- Multi-level products available and pricing structures
- A good knowledge of administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Numerical Reasoning skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record