Nursing fees at Ann Latsky Nursing College: Ann Latsky Nursing College has released the 2023 fee structure along with an official admission brochure. With the help of the Ann Latsky Nursing College fees 2023, candidates can know what amount of fee they will need to pay at the time of admission. Knowing the Ann Latsky Nursing College 2023 fee is very important for candidates who are applying for admission to Ann Latsky Nursing College. Students can check Ann Latsky Nursing College fee structure 2023 from this article for different college programs. The Ann Latsky Nursing College fee structure for different programs in different categories of candidates for the Ann Latsky Nursing College Admission for the current academic year.
The Ann Latsky Nursing College course fees 2023 can be found separately for different colleges, programmes, and their respective categories. Candidates should know that the Ann Latsky Nursing College 2023 fee structure for different programmes is different depending on the category’s candidates belong to.
Ann Latsky Nursing College Fees structure 2023 – Why should you check the fee?
While candidates may apply for Nursing courses at Ann Latsky Nursing College or plan to do it, it may happen at a later stage that the candidates might not be aware of the fee structure for the respective college and thus may not be able to arrange it before the deadline for the fee submission. Some of the candidates may want to apply for loans, thus candidates must arrange the admission fee/annual fee within the prescribed dates for its submission. Once the candidates become familiar with the fee structure of Ann Latsky Nursing College colleges, they can plan their admission accordingly.
Ann Latsky Nursing College Acceptance Fees.
Below is the breakdown of Ann Latsky Nursing College Acceptance Fees for the 2023/2023 admission;
- For Midwifery Students – R10,000 – R12,000
- Other Students – R6,000 – R8,000
Note: Don’t forget to quote your new student number when making the acceptance fee payment.
Check the Ann Latsky Nursing College courses fee, as per different programmes through the links below.
Below is the breakdown of the Ann Latsky Nursing College School school fees.
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
Ann Latsky Nursing College School school fees schedule for each programme can be found on the School official portal.
Leave a Reply