Clinical Programme Coordinator Grade 1 Vacancy
Reference Number : refs/015822
Directorate : HAST
Number of Posts : 1
Package : R 464 466.00
Enquiries : Ms Matlhodi Mogorosi TEL: 082 857 1918/011 694 3823
- Basic R425 qualification (i.e., diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse.
- A minimum of seven (7) years appropriate experience in nursing after registration as professional nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- Two (2) years ‘experience working with community-based organisations including WBPHCOT and NPOs.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of NPO legislation governing the public sector, including the Public Finance Management Act will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of quality improvement and M&E implementation approaches/strategies and plans.
- Experience/knowledge in working with TIER.NET,DHIS and/or other National, routine health information systems and knowledge of DHIMS Policy.
- Analytical thinking verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Presentation, facilitation and people management skills (Batho Pele principles).
- Conflict management. Good interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Supervision and control of subordinates.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Valid code 8/10 Drivers license.
- Implementation of HAST strategy, plan in line with the 95,95,95 HIV and TB strategy.
- Implementation of the strategic interventions of improving NPO programme management. Collaborate and facilitate the development of the Provincial Business plan.
- Effective monitoring of NPO budget allocation to ensure that resources are adequately implemented at all levels.
- Maintain professional relationships with all relevant stakeholders. Plan and Coordinate NPO funding process.
- Undertake compliance and performance monitoring and report funded NPOs. Facilitate capacity building of funded and non-funded NPOs.
- Develop and manage databases and manage stakeholders.
- Coordinate the implementation of Community Health Worker Strategy in partnership with District Health Service.
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Liaise with Districts, relevant sectors, stakeholders, communities and ward-based structures within the community health worker programs and NPO.
- Provide Clinical oversight support, mentoring and management of all NPO health related activities.
- Liaise with Local Government, different levels of health, community structures to improve service delivery.
- Conducting quarterly reviews for performance monitoring in the province.
- Take part in the Gauteng Province Turnaround Strategy, Primary Heath care engineering.
- Display High level of organizational, initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective, efficient and sustainable financial planning and control of conditional grant for Hospice Care, HTS, PrEP, HTA, Condoms and VMMC Community based services.
HOW TO APPLY
The fully completed and new signed z83 should be accompanied by a recent updated CV, copies of all qualifications and identity document do not need to be certified upon application, only shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies on the day of interview.
Smart ID card must show both sides of the ID card. Applications should be emailed to jhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCORAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Johannesburg Health District.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Johannesburg Health District
Closing Date : 05-01-2023