University of the Western Cape UWC Online Services is a portal that enables prospective students to make an Online Application, edit their application, check their application status, and respond to their study offers, the online service also enables current students to view their selection status, results, academic history, student account, and personal details. The UWC student Online Service portal has been integrated with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking financial aid disbursements and using campus medical services.
This article will cover the following topics, thus leaving you with no further questions concerning UWC Online services;
- UWC online services student portal
- Track application status UWC
- UWC application status check- Check my application status at UWC
- UWC online status check- UWC check my application status
For Prospective Students:
- Go to: https://student.uwc.ac.za/
- If you are applying for the first time, click on the “New application section/button”
- If you are returning to complete or correct your application, click on the “Edit Application section/button”
- Please note that your application will not be complete until you have entered “ACCEPT” after the Terms and Conditions section.
- If you want to check your application status, click on the “Application status section/button”
- If you are responding to an offer to study, click here on the “Study Offer”
For Current Students: (Including returning students and new first-year students)
- The UWC Online Services will allow you to view your selection status, results, academic history, student account, and personal details.
Please note that: In certain instances, results are provisional and are subject to change. Although the University endeavors at all times to publish results accurately, errors may occur. An error does not give the candidate the right
Leave a Reply