ES BOARD CHAIRPERSON (JOB INFORMATION SUMMARY) VACANCY
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR APPOINTMENT
- Honours or Post graduate degree (NQF 8) in: Economics, Law, Human Resources Development, or Development studies.
- Two years functional experience in policy development, design and implementation of poverty alleviation projects/ programmes, management of cross-border labour migration, and skills development.
- Preside over all meetings of the Board and the Executive Committee of the Board;
- Ensure the provision of Board advise to the Minister on:
- Work opportunities;
- The criteria for the registration and de-registration of private employment agencies and the implementation and enforcement of all provisions applicable to private employment agencies;
- The development of criteria and guidelines for the implementation of the Employment Services Act (Act No.4 of 2014) and the exercise of any function in terms of this Act;
- The promotion of supported work for persons with disabilities as contemplated in Chapter 6 of the Act;
- The publication of annual employment services report; and
- Any other matter related to employment services, on request of the Minister or NEDLAC.
- Perform duties of a spokesperson for the Board.
The appointment will also be sensitive to issues of woman and people with disabilities.
Enquiries: 012 309 4782
Leave a Reply