Financial Planner Post
Location: National, ZA
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
111661 – Nozi Masabalala
To provide financial expertise and wealth creation advice to Nedbank clients in order to make Nedbank the great place to bank. Offering appropriate financial Planning for the well-being of the bank’s clients, whilst maintaining the interests of the bank. To add value to a customer base via the provision of appropriate financial advice and selling appropriate financial products to customers, thereby meeting the clients unique financial needs.
- Meet FP targets as stipulated by Nedbank.
- Facilitates intra branch referrals by building mutually beneficial relationships with other business units.
- To establish a new business pipeline through marketing; lead generation and tracking.
- Ensure that the structured financial solutions meet clients’ identified needs to get approval/acceptance from the client.
- Ensure the Record of Advice and other relevant documentation are prepared to propose implementation.
- Complete assessments to comply with Nedbank and FAIS regulations..
- Review client solutions on dates agreed on Record of Advice.
- Financial Planners are not to be under supervision.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Certificate: Financial Planning
Minimum Experience Level
1-2 years working experience as a Financial Planner within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Sales Disposition
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Continuous Learning
Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups.
Leave a Reply