Manager : Commercial Issuing Sales Vacancy in ZA
Location: Polokwane, ZA
Requisition & Talent Acquisition Consultant Details
REQ 122149 – Twanette Coetser
Closing Date – 16 November 2022
Location & Cluster
Total Business Banking and Retail – Relationship Channel – Transactional Domestic
Hybrid Work Model
Manager : Commercial Issuing Sales
Commercial Banking Channel has an opportunity for a Manager Commercial Issuing Sales to create and increase revenue in order to achieve Nedbank strategic objective and to create shareholder value. By providing guidance, manage sales and service, mitigate risk, and delivering an integrated customer experience.
Through seeking opportunities to improve, develop and maintain strong client relationships and meet client needs.
Our ideal candidate is an individual that will strive to create long term value for Nedbank Commercial Channel clients.
- Identify business opportunities through Cold Calling and develop Leads from existing and new Commercial Clients.
- Work closely and develop strong relationships with Nedbank Commercial Banking Channel and source new card Issuing business.
- Maintain and development sound professional relationships with new and existing Commercial Clients, through regular communication and feedback sessions to meet business needs.
- Identify and resolve work challenges and problems effectively by constantly engaging and networking with the relevant stakeholders.
- Engage and partner with relevant internal stakeholders and third parties and develop trusting, professional and collaborative internal relationships to smooth the flow of work
- Prepare proposals and presentations and the execution and implementation thereof.
- Ensure work is consistently completed and reports are up to date for planning; progress review and corrective action i.e: call reports, pipeline reports and sales reports. Manage own operational budget by ensuring that expenditures (like travel and telephone costs; etc.) are within the allocated budget through monitoring, tracking, and controlling operational expenses to ensure that business results are delivered.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management. Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
Minimum Experience Level
- 4-5 years’ Relationship Management experience in the financial sector a must
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Fast-paced Sales environment with exposure to driving leads and cold calling a must
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Commercial Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- NQF Level 5 or Higher in a Financial or Business-related field essential
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Post-Grad Degree in Financial/Business Management is an advantage
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Communication Strategies
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of financial management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Research methodology
- Decision-making process
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
Leave a Reply