WE ARE BASH
We are a team of leaders. True owners, humble learners and friends. We’re here to overcome big challenges, build tech solutions for people to enjoy, while doing the best work of our careers, together, as Bash.
This journey requires grit, ambition and teamwork to thrive. We are transforming SA retail for the better; using a stable, secure base as our catalyst for change. We are building on a scale that will test our limits but when we break through, the impact on us and our customers will be profound.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
WHO YOU ARE:
This job is for you if you have:
- Genuine passion for technology and problem solving
- Team players who are always ready to support and collaborate
- Data driven decision makers with strong opinions and a bias for action
- Strong communicators who work well with others, and welcome feedback
- Motivated leaders who take initiative and excel by taking ownership
- Experience developing web oriented backend services and systems
- Practical knowledge of architectural patterns for systems and code
- Experience with databases, caching, message queues, and similar systems
Skills you already have:
- Experience building production-ready mobile applications in Flutter. A strong understanding of different design patterns in mobile applications (MVP, MVVM, BLoC etc)
- Experience in testing in Flutter, and familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment in Mobile Applications.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, with some of this being in Flutter.BSc Computer Science or equivalent is encouraged (strong work experience can fill this gap
- Existing Android (Java, Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) experience. Experience working with REST & GraphQL APIs.
- You have experience with other languages out of the mobile space, specifically C#, Python, JS/Typescript or Golang
- Ability to work effectively across teams to deliver results, with good verbal and written communication skills
WHERE YOU’LL BE
Our working model is flexible and digital. We don’t clock watch or mind how or where you work. Our leaders are measured by their outputs and they know where and how they will get the job done.
We give agency and enable remote working, most of the time, for the people who want it. We are intentional about connecting and give you the tools & equipment to enable you to do work that matters. We also believe that doing certain types of work happens best organically which is why we encourage our teams to travel so we can make magic happen face to face. Our offices are a vibe. They are decked out to make collaboration easy and help our team create lasting connections with each other.
BASH BENEFITS: WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A seriously smart team of people! We are selective about who joins our team to make sure we’re made up of the best of the best
- Agency: Structures remain flat, accountability wide
- Top $$: The best people, in the right roles, earning at the top tier. Our ethos is about quality and aligning merit and output with the rewards. We believe in reciprocity.
- Saving for your future: Saving is not easy. Taking a chunk monthly for your future is imperative. We provide the fund and support to do just that
- Hackdays: These happen monthly as we push the envelope and give our teams freedom to find the space to do things they have only had time to wonder about
- Quarterly parties: Connection and community is our jam
- Extensive opportunity to learn: Library, blinkist, interest groups and team rotations
- Exclusive shopping discount: Save when you shop across 29 of SAs biggest brands.
Leave a Reply