GDE login is commonly known as the GDE parent login page where parents can provide their login credentials and gain access to the GDE admissions portal login account.
How to access the GDE login portal – GDE parent login
Parents who have registered at the GDE admissions portal will be provided with login details and passwords to access their GDE Portal accounts. Now, after you have your GDE admissions login credentials, you have to follow these steps to log into your GDE admissions portal account
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to the GDE online application 2023 login page via the official link: https://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za/login/
- Step 2. Log in using your username and password. Parent Login home screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access gdeadmissions login then see Troubleshooting options below.
GDE admissions portal login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the GDE help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.