Manage Self: Professional
To develop high level end to end design and Macro design in the context of the high level solution architecture to realise the business requirements. To perform consulting servicesto find suitable solutions tovarious business requirements
- Make and validate recommendations based on cost and userabilty (feasibility).
- Deliver work products according to the agreed time lines and within agreed budget.
- Deliver proof of concepts to customers and obtain the necessary sign-off.
- Communicate new features to stakeholders through forums.
- Engage business stakeholders as per stakeholder lists as well as senior programmers, architecture delivering hardware, software and firmware support across domains (including production environments).
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Participate in research that will enable recommendations related to system software.
- Advise and make recommendation on what king of software and availability will be required (medium to high projects).
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Bcom Information Technology
- Advanced Certification in relevant technologies where available
Minimum Experience Level
7 to 10 years Information Technology experience, of which 3-4 years in Systems Analysis and design experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Principles of project management
- Relevant design tools
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Research methodology
- Role relevant related technologies
- System Development Life cycle(SDLC)
- Systems Analysis and design
- Technical System Interfaces
- Testing principles and processes
- Compelling Communication
- Decision Making
- Driving for Results
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills