WE ARE BASH
We are a team of leaders. True owners, humble learners and friends. We’re here to overcome big challenges, build tech solutions for people to enjoy, while doing the best work of our careers, together, as Bash.
This journey requires grit, ambition and teamwork to thrive. We are transforming SA retail for the better; using a stable, secure base as our catalyst for change. We are building on a scale that will test our limits but when we break through, the impact on us and our customers will be profound.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Interpret strategies and briefs for creative execution.
- Conceptualise strong solutions within a single campaign.
- Work within a cross-functional team to execute content and marketing requirements.
- Proactively research and audit local and global industry/design trends and best practices to inform design execution.
- Gain insights and inspiration from the local design landscape.
- Ability to translate data for use in creative across channels and platforms: email, website, app, and social media.
- Have a thorough understanding of digital formats across social media and online advertising.
- Ability to preserve and push brand guidelines.
- Create outstanding campaign toolkits within the brand guidelines and rollout across channels and platforms.
- Understanding and appreciation of interface, responsive, and user-centred design.
- Provide support to the design team.
- Deliver, ensure and maintain a high quality of work.
WHO YOU ARE:
This job is for you if you have:
- Graphic Design degree or similar
- 4+ years working experience in digital design.
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Basic Figma understanding.
- Animation skills.
- Basic knowledge of the Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive).
- Excellent layout skills.
Skills you already have:
- Self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Creative problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to collate information from various sources into a neat, concise execution
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow briefs independently
WHERE YOU’LL BE
Our working model is flexible and digital. We don’t clock watch or mind how or where you work. Our leaders are measured by their outputs and they know where and how they will get the job done.
We give agency and enable remote working, most of the time, for the people who want it. We are intentional about connecting and give you the tools & equipment to enable you to do work that matters. We also believe that doing certain types of work happens best organically which is why we encourage our teams to travel so we can make magic happen face to face. Our offices are a vibe. They are decked out to make collaboration easy and help our team create lasting connections with each other.
BASH BENEFITS: WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A seriously smart team of people! We are selective about who joins our team to make sure we’re made up of the best of the best
- Agency: Structures remain flat, accountability wide
- Top $$: The best people, in the right roles, earning at the top tier. Our ethos is about quality and aligning merit and output with the rewards. We believe in reciprocity.
- Saving for your future: Saving is not easy. Taking a chunk monthly for your future is imperative. We provide the fund and support to do just that
- Hackdays: These happen monthly as we push the envelope and give our teams freedom to find the space to do things they have only had time to wonder about
- Quarterly parties: Connection and community is our jam
- Extensive opportunity to learn: Library, blinkist, interest groups and team rotations
- Exclusive shopping discount: Save when you shop across 29 of SAs biggest brands
Leave a Reply