Return Of Funds Administrator Job Opportunity
Location: Roodepoort, ZA
Administration, Operations and Facilities
Administration, Transactional Processing and Production
Manage Self: Technical
To provide quality and accurate business administrative support services to internal and external stakeholders enabling Nedbank to achieve its business goals.
- Action stakeholder requests by capturing and processing the administration request on the relevant system.
- Returning incoming payments which cannot be processed to be returned timeously.
- Respond to request from correspondent and local banks to perform adjustment on their accounts.
- Send out daily Vostro accounts balances to various stake holders.
- Send out monthly vostro account statement to our correspondent banks.
- Assist in processing overseas bank charges.
- Prepare and reconciliations general ledger accounts
- Ensure recovery of costs for services rendered by maintaining and monitoring the transfer pricing system.
- Ensure delivery of value for services rendered by utilising product MIS as input into vendor engagement meetings for the purpose of driving down costs.
- Monitor departmental financial performance by analysing actual to budget variances.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders by generating and making available relevant reports and MIS.
- Meet and exceed internal and external client needs by timeously responding to queries and actioning the request within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure to follow through relevant tasks by monitoring and verifying the process flow till completion.
- Ensure to verify and authenticate reports, data and transactions by physically extracting, generating and checking reports from the system.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Degree: Financial Management / Degree in Business Administration
Minimum Experience Level
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Relevant system knowledge
- Governance, risk and controls
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups.
Leave a Reply