Let’s carry on from here, after your application for admission at SPU has been accepted and you have been provided with admission at the Sol Plaatje University, you will need to accept the offer sent to you by SPU.
For those who are on this page and didn’t check your application status yet and don’t know how to check it, Kindly check your SPU admission status here.
The Sol Plaatje University sends Offers of Admission by mail to qualified applicants. Your Admission letter includes a brochure with instructions on how to accept your admission.
You must confirm your admission before or by the deadline stated in your letter or you may lose your seat in the program.
To confirm your intention to attend Sol Plaatje University, and to become eligible to register for courses, you will need to accept your Letter.
How to accept an offer from Sol Plaatje University?
To accept your admission, log in to the SPU Online application portal and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted in your offer. For more details on how to confirm an admission chance at SPU read below:
- Suppose your application for admission in the current academic year is successful. In that case, SPU will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied and will also indicate for which qualification you are being given a space.
- You must confirm or decline the study opportunity within the prescribed period. If you fail to do so, Sol Plaatje University will withdraw its offer and give your space to another qualified applicant.
- You may only accept one study opportunity. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other study chance will automatically fall away.
- • Applicants are permitted to register for the qualification related to the confirmed program.
- If you accept Sol Plaatje University’s study opportunity, you must register for the period for which you were granted admission.
- If you do not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply during the next application period.
Note: Your Admission offer may be sent directly to your email that was used during the application so make sure to regularly check your mailbox, once Received follow the instructions to accept or decline the sent offer.
In case you are experiencing inconveniences regarding the admission offer it is advised to directly contact the university for further assistance: Find the Sol Plaatje University Contact details here
Visit the Official Sol Plaatje University webpage at: https://www.spu.ac.za/ For more details regarding admission Offers.