University of the Western Cape Student Portal is the central access point for all UWC students. It’s a single, secure system where students can manage their academic life, upload documents, check their grades, and more.
How to register on the University of the Western Cape Learners Portal
Candidates who have been admitted to the UWC must be able to log into the system. If you have been admitted to the university, here are the steps you need to follow to create your account and enter the profile.
University of the Western Cape Registration Step-by-step Guide
- Visit the UWC Student Portal website Via: https://student.uwc.ac.za/default.aspx?screen=WR010
- On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts.
- A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details as per university requirements.
- Fill in the password of your choice for the account which will be useful for login purposes.
- Click on the option of Save and that’s it you are now registered.
How To Access University of the Western Cape Student Portal
- To sign in to your Portal account, you first need to go to the UWC Portal homepage and select “Login”.
- Access the UWC student portal Via: https://student.uwc.ac.za/default.aspx?screen=WR010
It is important to note that each student can only have one account, and it is not possible to use someone else’s account.
If you have created an account but cannot remember your password, you can click “Forgot Password” to reset it.
If you still can’t get into your account, contact the ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you as soon as possible.