University of the Witwatersrand Moodle WITS is a learning management system (LMS) where students can provide a username and password to gain access to the University of the Witwatersrand programs and other learning-related materials. Sometimes Moodle WITS also refers to the entire student-facing part of a learning management system (LMS) – WITS E-learning.
A student who has enrolled in an online certification program, for example, may use a Moodle WITS to access online course materials that are hosted on the school’s servers, such as articles, lectures, and videos.
Moodle WITS is essential in a digital-first education environment. As referenced above, it centralizes all school-related announcements, information, and resources. Students can keep up with assignments, course material, grades, and announcements from the same place, so it also enables students to take care of all school-related needs from a single location, which means students have fewer accounts to manage. This ultimately benefits campus-wide cybersecurity because it minimizes the opportunities for a malicious actor to intercept a student’s login credentials.
University of the Witwatersrand Moodle WITS LINKS
- Mathematical Sciences Moodle : https://courses.ms.wits.ac.za/moodle/
- School of Therapeutic Sciences Learning Zone – stselearning : https://stselearning.health.wits.ac.za/
How to register on the University of the Witwatersrand Moodle WITS
Candidates who have got admission to the University of the Witwatersrand need to log into the Moodle WITS. If you have got admission to the university, here are the steps that you need to follow to create your student account and to enter the profile.
- Step – 1 – Visit the Official site of the University of the Witwatersrand Moodle WITS by clicking on the link.
- Step – 2 – On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts. You can click on this link for New Registration.
- Step – 3 – A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details that are your email address, your name, contact number, and your gender.
- Step – 4 – Click on the option of Save.
How to access University of the Witwatersrand Moodle WITS
As soon as you save the details, you will receive an email with your login details and password. Now, after you have created your login profile, you have to follow these steps to log into your University of the Witwatersrand Moodle WITS.
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to Moodle WITS Login page via the official link below.
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access Moodle WITS Login then see Troubleshooting options here.
WITS Students Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions.
- Navigate to Password Reset option.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your WITS Username then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- If you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g., wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the WITS ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
Thing’s students can access after Moodle WITS Login
After you have logged into the Moodle WITS, there are a number of things to access. Here are some of the most important things that a student can access through the portal login.
- After this, you can access your eBooks, online classes, and many others. There are different options provided for the convenience of the students so that they can have a great experience at e-learning.
Leave a Reply