Project Coordinator Technical,Tx,TPD Western Portfolio,MWP
Position : Project Coordinator Technical,Tx,TPD Western Portfolio,MWP
Vacancy type: Internal
Task Grade : T12
Area of Speacialization : To provide site construction project management coordination services to ensure that the project is completed safely within time, cost and quality constraints while optimising all resources used.
Department : Project Delivery
Business Unit : Project Delivery
Location : South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number : 5001187252FN
Closing Date : 11/21/2022
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
National Diploma in Built Environment / Commerce / Human Sciences at NQF 6 with 240 Credits
Related Minimum Experience
3 years Project management / Construction management in the built environment
Skills and Competencies
Dealing with complexity
Resilience and flexibility
Influencing and persuading
Providing direction through change
Working with authority
Communication and engagement
Integrity and values
Earned value management (EVM)
Planning and Scheduling
Cost engineering & cost classification
Analysis / judgement / problem solving skills
Teamwork / collaboration
Planning and organising
1. Support the provision of construction project management standard services throughout the project life cycle.
2. Coordinate and report on construction activities to ensure effective site contract and cost management is achieved.
3. Provide construction management support during the project planning.
4. Coordinate the timely supply of project material.
5. Coordinate all site personnel and contractors functions.
6. Facilitate and coordinate all outages required for the commissioning where required.
7. Provide construction management support to project engineering.
Leave a Reply