Operational Manager General Vacancy At Sebokeng Hospital in the Gauteng Province
Reference Number : refs/015788
Directorate : Nursing
Number of Posts : 1
Package : R464 466.00
Enquiries : Mr. SJK Sejeng (016 930 3302)
- Basic R425 qualification accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice 425 (i.e. diploma /degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse and Midwife.
- A minimum of 7 years appropriate / recognizable experience in Nursing after registration as Professional Nurse and Midwife with the SANC in general nursing competencies (knowledge / skills): Principles of management Supervisory, problem solving, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills:
- leadership communication skills and computer literacy.
- Knowledge of nursing legislation, related legal and ethical nursing practices and framework.
- Labor relations legislation and relevant Public-Sector policies and protocols.
- Human resources financial management
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of quality nursing care within the relevant department.
- Participate in formulation, monitoring and implementation of policies, guidelines, standard procedures and regulations pertaining to nursing care.
- Provide effective support and management of human, material and financial resources.
- Manage staff performance, training and personal development of self and sub-ordinates including management for under-performance and grievance.
- Collect, provide and use relevant information/Statistics for the enhancement of service delivery.
- Execute after hours and week-end duties. Deputize for Assistant Manager – Nursing
HOW TO APPLY
Applications Should be posted to Private Bag X058, Vanderbijlpark 1900 or hand delivered to Sebokeng Hospital, HR Department, Moshoeshoe Street. NB: Online applications will not be considered due to system challenges.
Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 application for employment form as issued by the Minister for the Public Service and Administration in line with Regulation 10 of the Public Service Regulation, 2016, failure to do so will results in disqualification of the application. Z83 form is obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
In terms of DPSA circular no 19 of 2022, fully completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV.
Copies of qualifications and other relevant documents may not be included on application. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of Identity Document, Qualifications and other relevant documents to Human Resources unit before or on the day of the interview. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity Act; therefore, all the appointments will be made in accordance with the Employment Equity target of the of the institution.
_PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. -RECOMMENDED CANDIDATES WILL BE SUBJECTED TO MEDICAL ASSESSMENT.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SEBOKENG HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 06-01-2023