Sales Manager Vacancy in ZA
This is a regional (Area) based sales management role that manages/ develops a team of Financial Advisors, branches are based in the Drakensberg, Durban Berea, Umhlanga, Umthata and Highway (roles can be available at any one of these branches). The role undertakes to recruit, support and develop (coach and train) the Established/ Academy Financial Advisor’s to build their successful practices and generate compliant advice-based sales This role also contributes to the overall management/leadership of the branch by serving as a member of the Area MANCO. Teams consists of Academy, Established Financial Advisors and some areas have general practices. This is a sales and target driven role with a basic sales management allowance and high earning potential through sales targets met.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be FAIS compliant with a certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent qualification with 120 relevant credits at a minimum NQF level 5.
- Must have passed RE 5 level 1.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager is preferable.
- Be accredited on all products that PFA distributes as well as accreditation on other optional products.
- Preferably 24 month’s service as a Financial Advisor.
- Have strong administrative capabilities.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Should be able to apply the six-step financial process.
- Having difficult conversations and being assertive.
- Coaching of others
- Customer First
- Leading with influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Decision Making
- Personal Mastery
- Technical /Business Competencies
Critical Skills and qualities:
- People/performance management
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Analytical thinker
- Goal setting and execution
- Sales and marketing focused
- Able to motivate and inspire
- Critical Skills and qualities
- Business and financial acumen
- Sales Planning
- Developing Sales Strategies
- Sales targets
- Sales reports
- Managing team sales
- Achieving Targets
- Open Markets
- Training & Development
- 30 April 2024
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.
Leave a Reply