Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure has releases fee structure for undergraduate and postgraduate courses along with an official admission brochure. With the help of the Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure, candidates can know what amount of fee they will need to pay at the time of admission. Knowing the SPU 2023 fee is very important for candidates who are applying for admission to Sol Plaatje University colleges.
Students can check Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure 2023 from this article for different college programs. The SPU fee structure for different programs in different categories of candidates for SPU Admission 2023-24 session. check here the college & course-wise Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure.
The Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure 2023 can be found in the tables below separately for different colleges, programmes, and their respective categories. Candidates should know that the SPU 2023 fee structure for different programmes is different depending on the categories that candidates belong to. Read the following article to get more information on SPU Fees 2023.
Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure 2023 – Why should you check the fee?
While candidates may apply for different courses at different undergraduate programmes or plan to do it, it may happen at a later stage that the candidates might not be aware of the fee structure of the Sol Plaatje University for the respective college. It thus may not be able to arrange it before the deadline for the fee submission.
Some of the candidates may want to apply for loans, thus it’s important that candidates arrange the admission fee/annual fee within the prescribed dates for its submission. Once the candidates become familiar with the fee structure of SPU colleges, they can plan their admission accordingly. According to the SPU fees, they can also select the colleges they want to be admitted to.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED AT REGISTRATION
- Two certified copies of your ID
- Original and two certified copies of your matric certificate/statement of results.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL DETAILS
UPFRONT TUITION FEE PAYMENT
- R5,000is required to be paid prior to registration (proof needs to be submitted) if unfunded.
- Students who have confirmation of a bursary from an organisation do not have to makethe upfront payment (proof needs to be submitted).
CONFIRMATION OF RESIDENCE PLACE
- Payment of R5,000is required to confirm a place in residence (proof needs to be submitted) if unfunded.
- Students who have confirmation of a bursary must submit proof thereof and the upfront residence amount is waivered.
- Those who are unable to make the upfront payments need to submit a letter of appeal to the University’s Registrar with a full motivation, supported by a statement of the family income and to include all efforts made to secure alternate sources of funding.
SPU BANKING DETAILS
- First National Bank
- Branch: Kimberley
- Branch code: 230102
- Account number: 62516049873
- Account holder: Sol Plaatje University
- Account type: Deposit only
- Reference: SPU student number (very important)
- All students should note that irrespective of the source of funding, you are liable for all fees due and payable to Sol Plaatje University.
Check the Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure, as per different programmes from the tables below across SPU colleges.
Note: SPU Fees 2023 – Sol Plaatje University SPU Fee Structure 2023/2023 has not yet been released, keep referring to this page and we will keep you updated when the Sol Plaatje University Fee structure is available for you to access. But as for now, you can contact the university through the contact details given below concerning SPU Fee structure inquires.
For tuition (quotations), kindly contact the following.
Ms Valerie Herman
Tel: +27 (0)53 491 0156
Ms Lebo Tlhalogang
Tel: +27 (0)53 491 0215
Leave a Reply