Stellenbosch University SU application status: If you have applied for admission at the Stellenbosch University SU, you should check your SU application status 2022/2023 Checker. Find more details on SU status check and check status at SU read on below
SU application status – SU status check – SU registration status 2022/2023
Have you been admitted, denied, accepted? Has data changed on your application? SU Application status/admission status lets you know if your application to the SU – the Stellenbosch University has been processed, accepted, or rejected, admission status can give you a better idea of what is happening or has happened to your application.
How long does it take for SU to respond to your application?
According to SU, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from SU six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
Possible SU Application status – SU Admission status Results
SU admission status shows a variety of statuses tied to applicant applications and the process by which they are assessed. Application Status also lets you know if your application is Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled or Cancelled.
For more understanding about admission statuses associated with SU, you can check the definition of the statuses below:
- Pending Review: Indicates that the application has been received by Stellenbosch University. The application needs to be reviewed before determining what documents, if any, are required to complete the application. Applicants should check back for updates; the application status will remain as Pending Reviewuntil an admission decision has been made.
- Requires Action: Indicates that there are items missing from the application. Applicants should check back for updates to their SU online application tool for Unresolved Items
- Complete: Indicates that all the items required to complete the application have been received. Applicants can verify that items have been received by selecting the show items attachment link and looking for Completed Items.
- Admitted: Indicates admission to the program specified. Some offers of admission may come with conditions.
- Provisional Admission: Indicates admission to the program specified with a faculty-specific provision. There is a requirement to submit all outstanding To-Do List items for this program and meet other provisions stated by your faculty.
- Cleared Provisional Admission: Indicates that all the faculty-specific provisions of the admission have been met. Final Admission to the program specified is now confirmed.
- Ineligible: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. The minimum requirements for consideration of admission have not been met.
- Quota Filled: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. Although the minimum admission requirements for the program may have been met, the application was not competitive.
- Canceled: Indicates the application has been canceled.
How do I check my SU application status or track my application status at SU?
How to check status at SU – SU status track 2022/2023
Occasionally it can be a little anxious waiting to know if your admission has been accepted or rejected, also checking admission status at SU Might sometimes be challenging and complicated if you are a first-time applicant, therefore here we have a simplified process that will guide you to track your application status at SU for 2022/2023 academic year. To check the progress of your application through the SU Online application portal follow the lead below:
- Tracking your status at SU, Kindly Visit the SU application status tracker page here >>SU Application status
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes, your personal details such as Student number, Surname /Last name, first name(s) /Forename(s) or email address, and password you used when you applied for admission will be required to check your application status at SU.
- Fill in the required details and hit the next button, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Cancelled)
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application. Once all required documents have been received, including official copies of transcripts and certificates you have attended, your application will be reviewed for a decision.
- Your department will decide according to their established timelines. Once the Office of Admissions receives the decision from the department, they will notify you via email.
- You can check the status of your application at any time, by logging in to your SU applicant portal.
Now you have already known your admission status at the Stellenbosch University SU for 2022. For successfully selected applicants the next step is to accept an admission offer as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your admission and the space will be given to another applicant. Find more details on how to accept SU admission offer here
SU selection process
SU is known as a provider of fair and equitable access to higher education opportunities. Flowing from its social responsibility to address past inequalities, SU has an application and selection process that effectively addresses historical imbalances without sacrificing quality standards.
This process promotes focused attention towards improved student support, and the alignment of new student intake with the available academic capacity and required infrastructure to maximize all students’ chances of success.
Can SU reject my application?
Even though your application was complete, an admission decision may still be Pending and the application may still require more review. SU will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a place based on the following: whether you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum points score, and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Please note that you will not automatically be accepted to study at Stellenbosch University even if you meet the requirements for your qualification(s) of choice. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification. Please note that the “first come first served” principle does NOT apply.
It is possible that an applicant may be rejected, or an applicant may receive multiple admission decisions. For example, if an applicant is admitted to his or her first choice, he or she might not be considered for alternate choices, in some cases, an applicant may receive multiple offers of admission.