The University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Fort Hare UFH you must apply for admission Via the University of Fort Hare online application page.
The application window is open for; First-time University of Fort Hare applicants, University of Fort Hare students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register and students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
It is well known that the University of Fort Hare Application for admission for 2023/2024 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The University of Fort Hare (UFH) for undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications for the 2023/2024 academic year
UFH Online Application Dates
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to the University of Fort Hare, all applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to submit your application before the deadline and consider attaching all the required Documents for the UFH Online Application. Please check this post for details on the University of Fort Hare application dates and deadlines
UFH ONLINE APPLICATION IMPORTANT NOTES
Before applying for admission at The University of Fort Hare (UFH;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to familiarize yourself with the University of Fort Hare admission requirements here
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the University of Fort Hare offered courses and programs, Please Check the University of Fort Hare prospectus here
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The University of Fort Hare corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Fort Hare for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process. For all students who wish to apply for admission at the University of Fort Hare are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply for admission at UFH University of Fort Hare – Apply online at UFH University of Fort Hare for 2023/2024
University of Fort Hare UFH Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the University of Fort Hare;
- Step #1: Visit the University of Fort Hare website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (UFH Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the University of Fort Hare Online application System >>https://www.ufh.ac.za/apply/
- Step #2: University of Fort Hare UFH Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the University of Fort Hare Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the University of Fort Hare online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Fort Hare students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The University of Fort Hare does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the UFH Online Application process.
- Step #4: UFH Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the University of Fort Hare. Use the student number you receive from the University of Fort Hare and the application fee reference number (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Step #6: Submit your completed UFH Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
You can visit the University of Fort Hare Online application System for a full guide on how to apply and bank details >>https://www.ufh.ac.za/apply/
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The University of Fort Hare (UFH), In case your application for admission to study through the University of Fort Hare is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your UFH Online Application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your UFH Online Application status at the University of Fort Hare online application System so that you can check if your application has been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track the University of Fort Hare application status Check this link >> University of Fort Hare status application – University of Fort Hare tracking status
Leave a Reply