University of Johannesburg UJ Result 2022 – The University of Johannesburg has released the exam result online at the official website, https://www.uj.ac.za/. Students can check University of Johannesburg Results from this page.
The University of Johannesburg conducts examinations in both semester and yearly format. Odd Semester Examinations are generally held in the month of January and February whereas Even semesters are held in the month of November.
How to Check University of Johannesburg UJ Exam Results 2022?
The University of Johannesburg releases the semester results for the odd and even semesters, a few days after the commencement of the examination. So, students who appeared for the University of Johannesburg semester examination can now view their respective results, and information regarding grades, and marks obtained in both theoretical and practical marks. The results are now available through the University of Johannesburg UJ Students portal and the UJ official website.
To Check the University of Johannesburg UJ Results, Students are recommended to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the University of Johannesburg’s Official Website: https://www.uj.ac.za/students/assessments-information/
- Check for the UJ Exam results updates on the latest news section
- Click on the “UJ Exams Results” Link and you will be redirected to a new page, from there you will be able to access all the semester results in pdf format, please Download and Save the Result for your records.
- The UJ results are also published on the UJ Students portal, then to check the results students can just login into their student portal accounts, and get instant access to the results.
- To check the results, the candidates can also use this direct link – University of Johannesburg UJ Results.