University of the Witwatersrand Wits self service is commonly known as wits self service portal login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to the University of the Witwatersrand Fee Statement, Check timetable and venues, View and amend Personal Information, Check application status, Pay fees online, View final examination results, View examination timetable, View graduation dates etc.
Applicants can Access Online application, Upload their supporting documents. View Academic Applications and their statuses, View your Financial Aid Application, View your Residence Status, View your Personal Information through the University of the Witwatersrand Wits Student Self-Service Portal
The Witsself service has been integrated with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking financial aid disbursements and using campus medical services.
How to register on the University of the Witwatersrand wits self service portal
Candidates who have got admission to the University of the Witwatersrand need to log into the Witsself service. If you have got admission to the university, here are the steps that you need to follow to create your student account and to enter the profile.
WITS student self service portal Registration
- Step – 1 – Visit the Official site of University of the Witwatersrand wits self service portal by clicking on the link. https://self-service.wits.ac.za/psp/csprod/UW_SELF_SERVICE/HRMS/?&cmd=login&languageCd=ENG
- Step – 2 – On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts. You can click on this link for New Registration.
- Step – 3 – A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details that are your email address, your name, contact number, and your gender.
- Step – 4 – Click on the option of Save.
How to access University of the Witwatersrand wits self service portal
As soon as you save the details, you will receive an email with your login details and password. Now, after you have created your login profile, you have to follow these steps to log into your University of the Witwatersrand wits self portal.
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to Witsself service Login page via the official link below. https://self-service.wits.ac.za/psp/csprod/UW_SELF_SERVICE/HRMS/?&cmd=login&languageCd=ENG
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access Witsself service Login then see Troubleshooting options here.
Student self service witsLogin Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions.
- Navigate to Password Reset option.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your WITS Username then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- If you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g., wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the WITS ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
Thing’s students can access after Witsself service Login
After you have logged into the Witsself service, there are a number of things to access. Here are some of the most important things that a student can access through the portal login.
- After you have logged into the WITS student profile for registration, you can perform a number of functions such as registration, editing your admission form, and others.
- Witsself service is a one-stop center for students self-service whereby University of the Witwatersrand students can access various information that they are looking for, such information includes “your WITS application status”.