DUT Student Portal is the central access point for all Durban University of Technology students. It’s a single, secure system where students can manage their academic life, upload documents, check their grades, and more.
How to register on the Durban University of Technology Learners Portal
Candidates who have been admitted to the DUT must be able to log into the system. If you have been admitted to the university, here are the steps you need to follow to create your account and enter the profile.
Durban University of Technology Registration Step-by-step Guide
- Visit the DUT Student Portal website Via: (Self Help iEnabler – DUT)
- On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts.
- A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details as per university requirements.
- Fill in the password of your choice for the account which will be useful for login purposes.
- Click on the option of Save and that’s it you are now registered.
How To Access DUT Student Portal
- To sign in to your Portal account, you first need to go to the DUT Portal homepage and select “Login”.
- Access the DUT student portal Via: (Self Help iEnabler – Durban University of Technology)
It is important to note that each student can only have one account, and it is not possible to use someone else’s account.
If you have created an account but cannot remember your password, you can click “Forgot Password” to reset it.
If you still can’t get into your account, contact the ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you as soon as possible.
You can also access the DUT student portal here- Student Portal Durban University of Technology
DUT student portal Login credentials
If you are a prospective student, not registered at this institution, you will have to select one of the following options in the official Self Help iEnabler – Durban University of Technology DUT Webpage
- View a list of study areas and qualifications offered at this institution.
- Apply, Register, Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
If you are a registered student/user you can use your login credentials to login to the DUT Self Help iEnabler – Durban University of Technology DUT
- For students ( Use Student number and Pin)
- For Personel ( Use your Personel number and Pin)
- For Alumni ( Use your alumni number and Pin)
- Others ( Use your external number and Pin)