Emmanuel nursing school | Emmanuel Verpleegskool Oudtshoorn (Pty) Ltd
A nursing school where aspirant nurses are offered equal opportunities to pave a future for themselves in the centuries-old career of caring for the ill and frail.
The learner develops personally and professionally and on completion of the course, should be able to:
- Recognise and respect people’s values and needs.
- Realise that social and cultural influences and physical situations are connected to human behaviour and health.
- Know and apply applicable laws and legal aspects of nursing.
- Accept the ethical and moral rules of nursing.
- Accept that nursing is involved with all stages of the human life.
- Help individuals and groups with nursing care as part of a nursing regimen.
- Know the place of the nurse in the interprofessional team when providing healthcare.
- Know their responsibility regarding the promotion of bodily and emotional needs of the human and be able to practically apply knowledge and skills.
Continuous evaluation is done through written tests, written
examinations, case studies, tasks, marking of workbooks,
procedures and practical ward rounds.
Fairness, Transparency & Professionalism
All teaching and communication is done in English.
The goal of Emmanuel Verpleegskool’s programmes is to provide interested individuals with the opportunity to pursue a career in nursing. Once accepted into Emmanuel Verpleegskool, students will gain the knowledge and skills required to practise as a nurse and develop professionally.
Emmanuel nursing school Latest News Updates
Find the latest admission news and updates from the Emmanuel nursing school:
Emmanuel nursing school Website
Access the Emmanuel nursing school official Website for more details on the Emmanuel nursing school admission News and updates. Visit the Emmanuel nursing school website Here: https://www.emmanuel.ac.za/