Let’s carry on from here, after your application for admission at MUT has been accepted and you have been provided with admission at the Mangosuthu University of Technology, you will need to accept the offer sent to you by MUT.
For those who are on this page and didn’t check your application status yet and don’t know how to check it, Kindly check your MUT admission status here.
The Mangosuthu University of Technology sends Offers of Admission by mail to qualified applicants. Your Admission letter includes a brochure with instructions on how to accept your admission.
You must confirm your admission before or by the deadline stated in your letter or you may lose your seat in the program.
To confirm your intention to attend the Mangosuthu University of Technology, and to become eligible to register for courses, you will need to accept your Letter.
How to accept an offer from the Mangosuthu University of Technology?
To accept your admission, log in to the MUT Online application portal and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted in your offer. For more details on how to confirm an admission chance at MUT read below:
- Suppose your application for admission in the current academic year is successful. In that case, MUT will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied and will also indicate for which qualification you are being given a space.
- You must confirm or decline the study opportunity within the prescribed period. If you fail to do so, Mangosuthu University of Technology will withdraw its offer and give your space to another qualified applicant.
- You may only accept one study opportunity. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other study chance will automatically fall away.
- • Applicants are permitted to register for the qualification related to the confirmed program.
- If you accept Mangosuthu University of Technology’s study opportunity, you must register for the period for which you were granted admission.
- If you do not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply during the next application period.
- You can track the progress of your application by going to www.cao.ac.za and enter your CAO number, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 031 268 4444.
- Once the offer is received follow the instructions to accept the offer.
To accept MUT Accept Offer Mangosuthu University of Technology’s offer an applicant should pay R500 acceptance offer. If they do not accept the admission offer within the stipulated period, the firm offer is given to the next applicant.
Prospective students should note that they will forfeit their offers if they do not register on the set date, and also do not inform the head of the department that they won’t make the date. Departments are under pressure to take appropriate decisions as spaces are limited.
To confirm: Go To offer Acceptance and Registration Then Click on “Accept Offer” and follow the instructions.
Note: Your Admission offer may be sent directly to your email that was used during the application so make sure to regularly check your mailbox, once Received follow the instructions to accept or decline the sent offer.
In case you are experiencing inconveniences regarding the admission offer it is advised to directly contact the university for further assistance: Find the Mangosuthu University of Technology Contact details here
Visit the Official Mangosuthu University of Technology webpage at: https://www.mut.ac.za/ For more details regarding admission Offers.