NMU Accept Offer: NMU offer acceptance – How to accept offer at NMU
If you are on this page it means that your application for admission at NMU has been accepted and you have been offered an admission, So Congratulations on receiving an admission offer at NMU.
In case you are on this page and you didn’t check your application status yet and you don’t know how to check it, Kindly check it here>> NMU admission status.
Once you already know your application status and you have been successfully admitted at NMU for the current academic year, then you will be required to Accept the NMU admission offer.
The Nelson Mandela University sends Offers of Admission by mail to qualified applicants. Your Offer of Admission letter includes a brochure with instructions on how to accept your offer. You must accept your admission offer before or by the deadline stated in your offer letter or you may lose your seat in the program. You may only accept one offer of admission at one college.
In order to confirm your intention to attend Nelson Mandela University, and to become eligible to register in courses, you will need to accept your offer.
How to accept offer at NMU – NMU application status accept offer
To accept your NMU offer of admission, log in to NMU Online application tool and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted in your offer. For more details on how to confirm or accept admission offer at NMU read on below:
How do I accept an offer at NMU? – How to I accept admission offer at NMU- NMU Accept Offer
- If your application for admission in the current academic year is successful, NMU will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied and will also indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space.
- You must accept or decline NMU’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, NMU will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- You will only be permitted to register for the qualification for which you have accepted the offer.
- If you accept NMU’s offer, you must register for the period for which you were granted admission.
- If you do not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply during the next application period.
- To accept an NMU offer >> Go to https://webapps.mandela.ac.za/confirmoffer/>> and follow the instructions.
In case you are experiencing inconveniences regarding accepting the Admission offer it is advised to directly contact the university for further assistance: Find NMU Contact details here
Note: Your Admission offer may be sent directly to your email that was used during the application so make sure to regularly check your mailbox, once Received follow the given instructions to accept the NMU admission offer.