The Independent Institute of Education IIE MSA Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the Independent Institute of Education IIE MSA you must apply for admission Via the Independent Institute of Education online application page.
The application window is open for; First-time Independent Institute of Education applicants, Independent Institute of Education students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register and students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
It is well known that the Independent Institute of Education Application for admission for 2023/2024 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The Independent Institute of Education (IIE MSA) for undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications for the 2023/2024 academic year
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to the Independent Institute of Education, all applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to submit your application before the deadline and consider attaching all the required Documents for the IIE MSA Online Application. Please check this post for details on the Independent Institute of Education application dates and deadlines
IIE MSA ONLINE APPLICATION IMPORTANT NOTES
Before applying for admission at The Independent Institute of Education (IIE MSA;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to familiarize yourself with the Independent Institute of Education admission requirements here
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the Independent Institute of Education offered courses and programs, Please Check the Independent Institute of Education prospectus here
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The Independent Institute of Education corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Independent Institute of Education for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process. For all students who wish to apply for admission at the Independent Institute of Education are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply for admission at IIE MSA Independent Institute of Education – Apply online at IIE MSA Independent Institute of Education for 2023/2024
Independent Institute of Education IIE MSA Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the Independent Institute of Education;
- Step #1: Visit the Independent Institute of Education website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (IIE MSA Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the Independent Institute of Education Online application System >> https://portal.iiemsa.co.za/application
- Step #2: Independent Institute of Education IIE MSA Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Independent Institute of Education Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the Independent Institute of Education online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Independent Institute of Education students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The Independent Institute of Education does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the IIE MSA Online Application process.
- Step #4: IIE MSA Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the Independent Institute of Education. Use the student number you receive from the Independent Institute of Education and the application fee reference number (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee. Visit LINK for banking details and payment information.
- Step #6: Submit your completed IIE MSA Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
IIE MSA Online Application 2023 – Apply For admission at IIE MSA Independent Institute of Education
IIE MSA online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find full guide about how to apply for 2021 academic year admission at IIE MSA;
- Select your programme, confirm that you meet the Local or International academic requirements and the English language requirements for the programme you’d like to study.
- Please be advised that you are required to upload a copy of your SA ID document or International Passport in order for your Application to be processed.
- Arrange for payment of your non-refundable R 400.00 application fee which you will be required to pay before your application is processed. Undergraduate IIE degree applications close on 13 November 2020. Late applications for full-time IIE Degrees will be processed, however a late non-refundable application fee of R1750 will be levied after 13 November 2020. IIE Diploma and Higher Certificate programme applications will remain open until programmes are full.Plan for your tuition and accommodation financial needs by visiting our financing options.
You can Visit the Monash South Africa IIE MSA Online application tool for a full guide on how to apply >> https://www.iiemsa.co.za/apply_now/
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The Independent Institute of Education (IIE MSA), In case your application for admission to study through the Independent Institute of Education is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your IIE MSA Online Application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your IIE MSA Online Application status at the Independent Institute of Education online application System so that you can check if your application has been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track the Independent Institute of Education application status Check this link >> Independent Institute of Education status application – Independent Institute of Education tracking status