Investment Client Services Consultant Vacancy
Location: Cape Town, ZA
Location: Cape Town
V & A Waterfront
5 Vacancies available
We believe in employing highly motivated, sharp and quality orientated people that thrive in a culture that celebrates and supports diversity within an environment that is creative, collaborative, challenging and dynamic. Aligned to our core purpose of enabling our investors to achieve their investment goals, we are committed to enabling our staff achieve their full potential and long-term career growth at Nedgroup Investments.
About Nedgroup Investments
Nedgroup Investments is an award-winning global investment business with a growing presence in Europe. Nedgroup Investments offers a wide range of investment solutions for retail and institutional investors. Nedgroup Investments is a division of Nedbank Group Ltd, leveraging the investment and financial expertise of one of South Africa’s largest financial services groups. The Nedgroup Investments Best of Breed™ philosophy sees us partner with select fund managers who we believe are able to provide consistent long-term outperformance for our clients. These fund managers are experts in their field of specialisation and we tend to partner with them for long periods of time giving them sufficient opportunity to deliver on their mandate objectives. We obsess about long-term performance and our top priority is to deliver a superior investment experience for our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and well-spoken Client Service Consultant to join the team in Cape Town. The core purpose of this role is to build engagement, trust and long-lasting relationships with investors and financial planners through the delivery of exceptional service experiences.
- Provide client services to investors via various communication channels.
- Providing technical support in terms of Collective Investment Schemes and retirement products.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Understand the nature of the client’s query by reiterating the key points raised by the client.
- Give continuous feedback to management and the back office and ensure that stakeholders are also updated through communication of information required by the different stakeholders.
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years working experience as a Client Services Consultant within the Asset Management industry.
- Experience with Investments/Pension Funds/Retirement Fund in an Asset Management Business
- A sound technical understanding of Collective Investment Schemes and Retirement product
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls