The Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the Nelson Mandela University NMU you must apply for admission Via the Nelson Mandela University online application page.
The application window is open for; First-time Nelson Mandela University applicants, Nelson Mandela University students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register and students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
It is well known that the Nelson Mandela University Application for admission for 2023/2024 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) for undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications for the 2023/2024 academic year
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to the Nelson Mandela University, all applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to submit your application before the deadline and consider attaching all the required Documents for the NMU Online Application. Please check this post for details on the Nelson Mandela University application dates and deadlines
NMU ONLINE APPLICATION IMPORTANT NOTES
Thank you for your interest in Nelson Mandela University. Before you start your online application, please take note of the following. Online applications must be submitted by the respective closing dates as indicated. Places are limited and it is therefore in your best interest to submit your online application as early as possible. Please ensure that you have completed both online application sections and submitted all your supporting documentation.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
Also, Before applying for admission at The Nelson Mandela University (NMU;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to To familiarize yourself with the Nelson Mandela University admission requirements here
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the Nelson Mandela University offered courses and programs, Please Check the Nelson Mandela University prospectus here
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The Nelson Mandela University corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the Nelson Mandela University for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process. For all students who wish to apply for admission at the Nelson Mandela University are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply for admission at NMU Nelson Mandela University – Apply online at NMU Nelson Mandela University for 2023/2024
Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the Nelson Mandela University;
- Step #1: Visit the Nelson Mandela University website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (NMU Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the Nelson Mandela University Online application System >> https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/
- Step #2: Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Nelson Mandela University Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the Nelson Mandela University online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Nelson Mandela University students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The Nelson Mandela University does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the NMU Online Application process.
- Step #4: NMU Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the Nelson Mandela University. Use the student number you receive from the Nelson Mandela University and the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Visit https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/ for banking details and payment information.
- Step #6: Submit your completed NMU Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
NMU Online Application Guidelines
You can visit the Nelson Mandela University Online application System for a full guide on how to apply >> https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The Nelson Mandela University (NMU), In case your application for admission to study through the Nelson Mandela University is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your NMU Online Application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your NMU Online Application status at the Nelson Mandela University online application System so that you can check if your application has been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track the Nelson Mandela University application status Check this link >> Nelson Mandela University status application – Nelson Mandela University tracking status